Tuesday, October 20, 2009

20-10-2009

long time didn't post blog already....
yesterday i take my worker-permit card already...
haha...now so happy..hee..hee...
suddenly i very miss all my friends at malaysia..
i very miss that time we all play together...
and that time we use to gather around and go for a drink...
i also miss my secondary school friends a lot...
i miss that time we all go out to sing karaoke...
i miss these memories very very much....
i want to go back in the past...
to play with my friends , sing karaoke with them ,and go out at night for drink togrther...
i wish to have this life in singapore too....
i write until here..
i very tired too..
i going to bed now..
GOODBYE!!

4 comments:

Winson said...

you can alwiz come back ma

re-JOY-ice!!! said...

why is my name not mentioned one? sad...haha...wish that you have a group of good christian friends to hang out with in singapore.

all the best!!!come back more often ya!!!

lizzy said...

haha..i will come back next year but dont know when lah..

lizzy said...

joy i need yr help..sometime i will post my blog with chinese word..hope u can help me to translate to them r view my blog n dont chinese word..ok..miss u n god bless.